Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tours
(Tour Code EYV01S) SMALL GROUP TOUR
Established in 1999, Epicurean Tours offer unique, small group Yarra Valley wine tours travelling throughout Victoria's world-renowned wine region. By providing a first class service with a tour to suit the true connoisseur, "foodie" or wine enthusiast, each guest experiences a truly memorable Yarra Valley wine tour.
The Yarra Valley Food and Wine Journey includes hotel transfers, allowing you to sit back and relax in the comfort of your custom vehicle and just enjoy the stunning scenery. A maximum of 10 guests is booked per day but it’s likely that there will be less! We love small group touring and can provide and receive a service that is only unique to small group touring and the relationships we have nurtured with the venues over the years. Our vehicles have free Wi-fi for your convenience and complimentary bottled water flows throughout the day.
THE JOURNEY ...
Visit De Bortoli Winery, a third generation, Italian family owned winery. From its vineyards in this premium wine growing region and their vineyards in New South Wales, De Bortoli produces a wide range of award winning wines including the world acclaimed sweet white "Noble One". Enjoy a hosted tasting of cheese from their own Cheese Maturation Room matched perfectly with their Yarra Valley estate wine. Visit the Produce Store at the historic Yering Station Winery, showcasing produce from the region and taste estate wines in the Old Winery Building. (Bookings made on the 3rd Sunday of the month will enjoy the added bonus of being able to wander around the Yering Station Produce Market). Continue your food and wine journey with lunch at the acclaimed Domaine Chandon overlooking the vineyards and lake. Visit Coldstream Hills Winery for an extensive wine tasting including Yarra Valley varietals and reserves. Conclude the your Yarra Valley wine tour with afternoon tea or a glass of wine at the 100 year old Yarra Valley Dairy café.
THE PLACES …
|| De Bortoli Winery
|| Yering Station Winery, Produce Store and Art Gallery
|| Domaine Chandon Australia
|| Coldstream Hills Winery
|| The Yarra Valley Dairy Cafe
THE INCLUSIONS …
- Transfer from Melbourne hotel accommodation or agreed location in the Melbourne central business district (if you are not staying in town)
- Local and international cheeses compliment the wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery
- Cellar door tasting at the historic Yering Station Winery and visit the Produce Store and Art Gallery, featuring Australian art and wander around the beautifully landscape gardens
- Lunch at Domaine Chandon including antipasto platters to begin, main course (choice of 3) and 2 half glasses of wine. Taste wine at the Chandon Tasting Bar and take an interactive tour of the winery
- Cellar door tasting at Coldstream Hills Winery including varietals, reserve wines (and single vineyard wines when available).
- Cheese tasting, wine tasting, coffee, tea and locally produced beer, cider or a glass of wine at the 100 year old Yarra Valley Dairy café.
- Small group touring (2- 10 guests booked per Yarra Valley wine tour)
- Experienced and informative host on each Yarra Valley wine tour
- Hotel transfers included
- Departs daily between 09:00 am - 09:30 am (the exact pick up time will be advised on your confirmation email)
- Concluding the Yarra Valley wine tasting tour and returning to hotel accommodation between 05:00 pm - 05:30 pm
- Dietary requirements accommodated (please advise at time of booking)
- Complimentary bottled water provided throughout the day
- Custom air-conditioned vehicles
- Free Wi-fi on board
AU180.00 per person
Please note: There are no hidden costs
- we do not ask guests to pay tasting fees at wineries or for afternoon tea.
Everything is included!
100% Cancellation fee applies
if booking is cancelled within 24 hours of tour departure time
PRIVATE TOURING OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR DETAILS
For further information or bookings, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 61 3 9598 0943
(24 hour reservations)