For Melbourne Food and Wine experiences, we recommend getting immersed in the latest culinary fad with a Group Cooking Class -Dumpling Party paired with Helen and Joeys Estate wine. The intimate setting is centrally located in Richmond with an indoor and outdoor cooking and dining option. The professionally equipped kitchen includes an intimate space with a large dining table where you can sit together and enjoy a fun and interactive 3 hours with family, friends or workmates.
Learning to make dumplings is a true culinary escapade beginning with making the perfect dough then learning how to best shape dumplings and create fillings of pork, chicken, beef or vegetarian dumplings.
Your host and instructor on the day is an expert chef who loves presenting cooking classes and sharing his love for this popular dish.
After the fun preparation you can sit down and enjoy your creations with a glass of Helen and Joey Estate wine.
Group Cooking Class
- You’ll leave with full knowledge on how to make dumplings
- Enjoy the experience in a small and intimate group setting
- Learn tips and tricks for making dumplings and mixing ingredients
Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience
This hands-on dumpling making experience lasts for 3 hours
- Enjoy a Sparkling wine or glass of Helen and Joey Estate Wine or arrival
- Demonstration and dumpling-making and learn how to fold your favourite dumplings
- Steam your dumplings and then Sit and eat together
- Chicken dumpling, Pork dumpling, Vegetarian dumpling, Prawn dumpling on request