Private Yarra Valley Wine Tour
- Jul, 22 2017
Plan your own day with a Private Yarra Valley Wine Tour
Are you looking to visit the Yarra Valley but are unsure of where to go and what to do. Well, tasting wine of course but there are some many amazing choices. A private Yarra Valley Wine Tour means that you can create your own day and make important decisions like how long should we spend for lunch, 2 courses or 3 and should we include a brewery like Napoleone Brewery and CiderHouse or a Gin Distillery such as Four Pillars?
The Yarra Valley is a scenic drive just over an hour from Melbourne City Centre. Your Private Yarra Valley Wine Tour also includes transfers to a Melbourne suburb so no-one has to worry about getting into the City and can sip away all day. You can also opt for a later or earlier start depending on how many wineries you’d like to get to. Epicurean have enjoyed over 18 years of private and small group touring excellence so you can be confident that they can suggest fabulous wineries and activities along the way. The wine tour is structured so that all guests can satisfy their wine preferences and if any sightseeing that you would like to do along the way.
So nest time you are looking at a Yarra Valley Wine Tour, consider a Private tour so you can get off the beaten track and the set plan and have flexibility in doing what you would like. We promise a fantastic day with Epicurean Food and Wine Tours.
- Cheese and Wine Pairing at De Bortoli Estate
- Meet the Winemaker at Dixons Creek Estate
- Lunch at chosen venue such as Tokar Estate, Tramonto, Domain Chandon, Yering Station, Soumah
- Gin Tasting at Four Pillars
- Visit to Healesville Sanctuary
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Tasting paddle at Napoleone Brewery and CideHouse
- High Tea at Coombe Estate or Chateau Yering (date dependant)