Sunrise Ballooning Yarra Valley Wine Tour
A day out Sunrise Ballooning with Food and Wine Yarra Valley
Sunrise Ballooning with Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tour starts with a magnificent ballooning sunrise journey over the Yarra Valley. This is an ultimate experience and very high on many peoples “must do bucket list” You get the opportunity to see the beautiful Yarra Valley’s rolling hills and expanse of vineyards as you glide up amongst the clouds.
You will still be on cloud 9 as you savour this amazing experience over a breakfast -with a glass of sparkling wine of course at Balgownie Estate before you join your tour for a relaxing, fun and informative day. Pick up to join the tour is at approximately 1015am.
The first visit on your yarra valley food and wine tour is to De Bortoli Estate, a third generation, Italian family owned winery. From its vineyards in this premium wine growing region and their vineyards in New South Wales, De Bortoli produces a wide range of award winning wines including the world acclaimed sweet white “Noble One”. Enjoy a hosted tasting of cheese from their own Cheese Maturation Room matched perfectly with their Yarra Valley estate wine. Continue your food and wine journey with lunch at the family owned and operated, Tokar Estate where you will enjoy 2 courses with wine and sit on the front deck overlooking the vines in warmer weather. Conclude your Yarra Valley wine tour with a relaxed cellar door tasting at 10th generation winemaker Dominique Portet.
The Sunrise Ballooning with Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tours includes hotel transfers, allowing you to sit back and relax in the comfort of your custom vehicle and just enjoy the stunning scenery. A maximum of 10 guests is booked per day but it’s likely that there will be less! We love small group touring and can provide and receive a service that is only unique to small group touring and the relationships we have nurtured with the venues over the year
s. Our vehicles have free Wi-fi for your convenience and complimentary bottled water flows throughout the day.
THE PLACES …
- De Bortoli Winery Cheese and Wine Pairing
- Coombe Estate Wine Tasting
- 2 course lunch at Tokar Estate Winery, Tramonto Kitchen and Bar or Rochford Wines (depending on season, group size and availability)
- Cellar door tasting at Helen and Joey Estate
- Cellar door tasting at Dominique Portet
THE INCLUSIONS …Yarra Valley Wine Tour
- Transfer from Melbourne hotel accommodation or agreed location in the Melbourne central business district (if you are not staying in town)
- Local and international cheeses compliment the wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery
- 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Qualified and Friendly Tour Guide
- Wine tasting at family owned and operated Dominique Portet
- Experienced and informative host on each Yarra Valley wine tour
- Hotel transfers included to Ballooning at Balgownie Estate, Yarra Valley where your tour will commence after breakfast at Rae’s Restaurant
- Concluding the private tour, your guide will return to hotel accommodation between 05:00 pm – 05:30 pm
- Dietary requirements accommodated (please advise at time of booking)
- Complimentary bottled water provided throughout the day
- Custom air-conditioned vehicles
- Free Wi-fi on board
*If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your
winery tour will proceed as scheduled. Epicurean Tours will pick
you up from your hotel and contact you directly to arrange the exact
pick up time.