- Aug, 22 2017
If you are looking for a shore excursion when visiting Melbourne, this is a perfect day tour for you. This shore excursion has been designed so you can relax and travel at an easy pace while taking in interesting sights and savour food and wine. You will soon get an idea of why Melbourne is considered to be the most liveable city.
**This is a private tour with a minimum of 2 adults. We are happy to accept enquiry for small group tours and all other queries can be made here including children’s rates and tour availability
We stop to see the historic bathing boxes where you can take photos and walk along Brighton beach
We then move on to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you are free to wander the grounds and feed kangaroos and take advantage of the many photo opportunities and listen to Ranger presentations
The Mornington Peninsula is just over an hour from the Port of Melbourne and the region where you can sit back and enjoy lunch with wine at a popular winery destination. The Mornington Peninsula offers breathtaking views of Port Phillip and Western Port Bays.
Before returning to Port we will head to the beautiful city of Melbourne and view some popular sights where the guide will talk about the interesting history of the City.
- First Stop is to Brighton Beach where you can view the iconic bathing boxes and walk along the beach
- Next stop is Moonlit Sanctuary where you will be able to feed kangaroos and see several much loved Australian animals
- A 2 course lunch with wine is hosted at a famous Mornington Peninsula winery. This visit includes a wine tasting of premium wines
- Venture back to the city centre for a driving tour of Melbourne City Sights including the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Yarra River, Federations Square and Queen Victoria Market
- Return to Station Pier Port Melbourne in comfortable time for your departure
- Tour in luxury Mercedes Valente. WIFI enabled
- Friendly and qualified guide