- Aug, 22 2017
If you are looking for a Melbourne Shore Excursion, this is a perfect day tour for you. This shore excursion has been designed so you can relax and travel at an easy pace while taking in interesting sights and savour food and wine. You will soon get an idea of why Melbourne is considered to be the most liveable city.
**This is a private tour with a minimum of 2 adults. We are happy to accept enquiry for small group tours and all other queries can be made here including children’s rates and tour availability
We stop to see the historic bathing boxes where you can take photos and walk along Brighton beach
We then move on to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you are free to wander the grounds and feed kangaroos and take advantage of the many photo opportunities and listen to Ranger presentations
The Mornington Peninsula is just over an hour from the Port of Melbourne and the region where you can sit back and enjoy lunch with wine at a popular winery destination. The Mornington Peninsula offers breathtaking views of Port Phillip and Western Port Bays.
Before returning to Port we will head to the beautiful city of Melbourne and view some popular sights where the guide will talk about the interesting history of the City.
Melbourne Shore Excursion
- First Stop is to Brighton Beach where you can view the iconic bathing boxes and walk along the beach
- Next stop is Moonlit Sanctuary where you will be able to feed kangaroos and see several much loved Australian animals
- A 2 course lunch with wine is hosted at a famous Mornington Peninsula winery. This visit includes a wine tasting of premium wines
- Venture back to the city centre for a driving tour of Melbourne City Sights including the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Yarra River, Federations Square and Queen Victoria Market
- Return to Station Pier Port Melbourne in comfortable time for your departure
- Tour in luxury Mercedes Valente. WIFI enabled
- Friendly and qualified guide
- Aug, 01 2017
Mornington Peninsula Bathing Boxes, Sanctuary, Food and Wine Tour
The Mornington Peninsula is a spectacular wine region just over an hour from the Port in Melbourne. The journey to this stunning maritime region is a drive down the coastline that includes a stop to see the famous “Bathing Boxes”. The region is an abundance of pristine beaches and beautiful scenery that is also home to around 50 cellar doors producing world class cool climate wines for you to taste.
Your Mornington Peninsula private tour includes a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park where you can see Australian Wildlife up close that includes feeding kangaroos, a koala encounter and ranger presentations depending on the time of day visited. We then venture into the region that is known for world class chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling varietals for some premium wine tasting and a 2 course lunch with a glass of wine at a leading winery/restaurant in the region.
Your guide for the day is friendly and knowledgeable and has extensive local knowledge of Melbourne (a drive into the City Centre can also be added) and the Mornington Peninsula region to share with you. With a private tour we are happy to tailor the day to your preferences for sightseeing and wine in the region that is popular with food and wine lovers alike.
- Strawberry Picking at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm and Sweet and Morello Cherry Picking (when in season)
- Peninsula Hot Springs
You will tour in a luxury Mercedes Valente that accommodates 2-6 guests. All vehicles are wifi enabled and bottled water is available all day.
For further enquiries please contact Tour Director, Nicci here