VineHop Food and Wine Festival Mornington Peninsula
Spread across the stunning Mornington Peninsula, the new Peninsula VineHop Festival has something to excite craft beer lovers, pinot drinkers, cider sippers and everyone in between.
Visit breweries, wineries and cideries on one festival weekend and see where the magic happens. Your ticket price for the VIP Small Group includes a lunch where you can enjoy the rustic charm and fresh local produce at Merricks General Store, a favourite lunch location on the Mornington Peninsula
We offer transfers from 2 locations to allow easy access from public transport
St Paul’s Cathedral on Flinders Street at 930am and Frankston Railway Station at 10.30, departing the last venue at 330pm
Each participating venue will host live music or DJ’s, tantalising food trucks and a bar offering a selection of tastings.
Participating venues include:
- Merricksgeneralwinestore at Baillieu Vineyard
- Pop-up @ Jettyroadbrewery
- Blue Range Estatewines
- Dromana Estate + Pop-ups Dainton Beer & Tensixtyone
- Hickinbotham & Hix Beer + Pop-up MP Brewery
- Mockredhill + pop-up Portsea Estate
- Bayview Estate + pop-up Sab.Brewery
- The Briars featuring Redhillestate + pop-ups Mr Banks beer Red hill brewery Mockredhill & Bass and Flinders
- Kerrigreens + pop-up Hop Nation Beer
Your VIP (small group of a maximum of 10 guests) tour ticket price includes
Transfer from St Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders Street or Frankston Railway Station
Access to 5 of the Mornington Peninsula participating venues, a branded glass on a lanyard and tastings at each venue we visit
*2 course lunch with a glass of wine at Merricks General Store
Bring some cash so you can purchase food and additional drinks to enjoy on the day or to take home.