Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tour
The Yarra Valley is a world class wine region and a must see when visiting Melbourne. Located just over an hour from Melbourne City, the journey into this region for a Yarra Valley Wine Tour will take you on an interesting drive along beautiful country roads with the chance to see a mob of Kangaroos.
The wineries we have chosen for you to visit on your Yarra Valley wine tour “AS SEEN IN BEST OF THE YARRA VALLEY” reflect the very essence of the region. We also offer a Yarra Valley Wine Tour that includes premium wine tasting events that are unique and memorable.
They present the areas winemakers and compelling family histories. We present the resilience of Yarra Valley wine making families and their travels through the seasonal challenges that go back many generations. Through persistence and passion saw them build on humble beginnings to become the magnificent wineries they are today. Big and boutique, we connect you with fascinating family stories attached to this amazing group of wineries on the ultimate Yarra Valley winery experience.
Group sizes are small (Speak with us about a Private tour upgrade for 2 guests with Tours for Two) so we can introduce you to private and intimate experiences away from crowds. This means that there is a relaxed and easy pace where you can get a real connection with the winery and wine tasted.
Epicurean Food and Wine Tours boasts over 20 years of food and wine touring excellence!
Connecting you with the best food and wine experiences in the Yarra Valley & Mornington Peninsula wine regions
Our partnerships with these wineries and restaurants mean we can access and offer the best Premium Wine Tasting Events.
We partner with the wineries that offer the best cellar door experience, wine and food quality giving you an excellent representation of the region visited.
Our luxury food and wine tours have been designed for a maximum of 6 guests with a focus on “time well spent” where guests are relaxed, not rushed while enjoying food and wine of the region.
Your day starts with a 10am pick up from Melbourne City Hotel/accommodation by a friendly and fully qualified guide.
Yarra Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- 10am pick up. Exact time will be confirmed with you after we have received your booking and closed the day
- 11.30am Premium Wine Tasting Event. This may be a Private Tasting, Museum or Back Vintage Tasting, Tasting of a singular varietal over several vintages, behind the scenes, food and wine pairing, masterclass, Gin Tasting, Chocolate and Wine. You may also choose Yarra Valley Wine Tour with Gin Tasting.
- Leading wineries chosen: De Bortoli Estate, Dominique Portet, Tokar Estate, Soumah, Rochford Estate, Four Pillars, Domaine Chandon, Coombe Estate, St Huberts, Maddens Rise
- 1pm Wine Tasting at Lunch Venue for guests to match wine with lunch 1.30pm 2 Course Lunch with a glass of chosen wine. (Please include any dietary requirements when booking)
- 3pm 2nd Premium Wine Tasting Event
- 530pm (approx) return